This app tracks and monitors the MOST IMPORTANT aspects of your baby’s growth and development. Record Bottle and Breast feeds, Baby Diapers, Baby Sleep, Breast Pumps, Growth Charts, Bathing, Medicines for your baby.
You can have records for as many babies as you want.
Our app is one of the best rated apps by careful parents like you.
Baby Lara recommends it warmly.
The only app of this kind which allows you to hide the multi-babies interface if you want!
– Multiple babies support
– Auto sync multiple devices
– Follow bottle and breast feeding
– Follow diaper changing
– Follow sleep
– Follow medicine/vitamins taking
– Follow bath events
– Follow solid food
– Follow breast pumping
– Growth measuring and percentiles
– Set and follow other events
– Widget for last events
– Configuring the details for your baby (name, date of birth, picture)
– Statistics are available for all this information, helping you follow:
– daily digest
– feed progress (diagram with average value)
– time elapsed since last event for each category
– diapers usage
– breast feeding progress
– breast pumping progress
– Alerts and notifications
– Possibility to edit or delete an event
– Easy navigation between days
– Add notes for any activity
– Customizable action bar
– Possibility to sync the log between two devices
– Backup function
– Very small size. Our app will not eat up much memory
– Very flexible and customizable. It works in landscape, but also in portrait position
– Very easy to use, almost no configurations.
Visit our site and leave us your comments, they can help us improve the app.
If you want to have the app translated in your language, see http://ackuna.com/translate-/baby-care-log.
If you help translating, you will be mentioned in the about section and can request an ad-free version of the app from eVerbum.
Current version: 1.79
Release date: March 15, 2016